Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book Alert: The 7 Habits of Happy Kids

Boredom. Taking charge. Procrastination. Balance.

Journey with Pokey Porcupine, Jumper Rabbit, Sammy Squirrel, and their animal friends to learn valuable life lessons in Sean Covey’s new picture book The 7 Habits of Happy Kids.

Sean (yep, he’s Stephen Covey’s son) wrote the best-selling The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens, too.

He also made a nice little video to tell you about his new book.

I’m not sure what this says about me, but I learn a lot from kids’ books. I think maybe they fill in holes from own childhood.

Anyhoo, this is on my Must Read List. Just thought you’d want to know.

I love it when reading is fun, but it’s even better when it grows something in me!

No comments: