Friday, May 30, 2008

Speaking of Favorites…





The Renaissance Learning web site made a list of the books kids read most. They are:

· 1st Grade - Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

· 2nd Grade - If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff

· 3rd Grade - Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

· 4th Grade - Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume

· 5th Grade - Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

· 6th Grade - Hatchet by Gary Paulsen

· 7th & 8th Grade - The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

· 9th - 12th Grades - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

You can read the full report, “What Kids Are Reading,” here.

I need to get busy. There are still a few on this list I haven’t read!

What about you? Have you read some?

I’d love to know what you thought about them!

Click on the word comment below to let me know. You can choose to be anonymous if you don’t want to share your name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Are The Books I Have Read:
*1st Grade-Funny
*2nd Grade-Funny,Creative
*3rd Grade-Cool
*4th Grade-O.K.

Anonymous said...

Nice. I love one-word answers. I do. Really.